Location: Columbus, GA | In Person
Part-Time: Estimated 20 hours per week
Positive, can-do attitude with the willingness to be a team player
Demonstrated problem-solving skills and ability to work without close supervision
Well-developed organizational and time-management skills with the ability to multi-task and meet shifting deadlines
Order Fulfillment and Production:
- Package and ship orders in Shopify
- Frame and ship original artwork purchases
- Assemble and ship weekly memo requests from customers, interior designers, and showrooms
- Troubleshoot manufacturing and customer service issues when they arise, and provide solutions with coordinating team members
- Support our Operations Manager as a point person for studio related needs- includes things like running local errands to photoshoot preparation.
- Manage our swatch inventory: keeping up with supplies needed for production, fulfilling monthly bulk showroom requests, and proactively replenishing stock when low
- Monitor inventory levels and conduct periodic physical counts of products and prints for low stock, updating inventory in Shopify as needed
- Assist with replenishing studio supplies weekly to make sure everything is in place to complete production and ship orders in a timely manner
This Job is for you if
- You live in Columbus, Georgia
You like having a physical component to your work, packing and shipping specifically.
- You take pride in paying exceptional attention to detail in your work.
- You love organizing
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.